The Crenshaw Guest House welcomes well behaved dogs as guests with the following guidelines:
- All guests checking in with pets must sign the Pet Policy Agreement.
- There is a maximum of 1 pet per room.
- Pet may not be left unattended in the guest room, unless kept in a crate or kennel.
- Pet may not exceed 50 lbs.
- Pet must be gentle, well domesticated, with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets are not allowed in any food service area or inside the main house.
- While pet is in any public common place within the Guest House property, the guest agrees to keep pet contained on a leash or in a crate.
- Guest must clean up after pet while on the property.
- Guest accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) for personal injury or property damage caused by pet, and agrees to make reimbursement for such damages on demand. Guest also agrees to pay the expense to reimburse any other guest who may be disturbed by pet ( i.e. barking or whining).
- If pet becomes objectionable to any other guest or other person in the Guest House, guest agrees to remove pet promptly from the Guest House upon request, unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.